Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday Swatch Time - Celestial Cosmetics - Meteoroid

It's Sunday which means one thing, it's SWATCH TIME. It's been a while since I've posted but I've been busy with things and so I shall make up for it with this epic Celestial Cosmetics shade, Meteoroid! 

meteoroid swacth
 (click for more)

Meteoroid is an epically cool duochrome, which means it changes colours as it catches different lights. It is also a linear holographic polish, so it sparkles epically as well. The shift is this polish is from a greenish colour to bronze and I reckon I see a bit of a blueish grey as well, but that might be from the holo. The above picture is my attempt to show the shift in the light of my light-box, but it is much more noticeable in person.

This polish had a great formula building to opacity in just two coats. However, to really bring out Meteoroid's awesomeness in these pictures I applied three coats plus one coat of HK Girl Top Coat (which I coincidently also got off Celestial Cosmetics website the same time I purchases this polish). 

meteoroid swacth

meteoroid swacth

meteoroid swacth

meteoroid swacth

I can't stop staring at my nails. It's really cool combining holo and duochrome and I love it. If you want to know where to purchase Meteoroid just click here.

- Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment