Wednesday 10 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 10 - Gradient

Today's challenge was gradient nails. I've been wanting to try a scaled gradient as inspired by Simply Nailogical, for a while, so I thought today's prompt would be a great chance to try this design.

Scaled Gradient Nail Art



 I think I need some work at this design but in real life, the gradient is much more apparent than in the pictures. I still quite like this look, although it's not my favourite ever. At least it was a step from my comfort zone that wasn't a complete disaster.

The polishes used are:
Emily de Molly - Folklore (accent glitter nail)
Ulta3 - Pacific Fever
China Glaze - At Vase Value, Too Yacht to Handle
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Nail Vinyl's - Single Chevron - you know, for the scale.

Tomorrow the prompts get more detailed with polka dots being the first up. Let's see how it goes... :P

Scaled Gradient Nail Art

Scaled Gradient Nail Art

Scaled Gradient Nail Art


No comments:

Post a Comment