Thursday 11 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 11 - Polka Dots

Made it to day 11 and the more complex challenges, not that Polka dots are really that complex. I wanted to try something a bit different instead of simple polka dots, but I'm not sure this look is really working for me.

Polka Dots

There are two types of polishes used in this. The creme polishes and a glitter polish for the glitter placement. I had to add the glitter placement as I stuffed up the half moon on one nail. To create the half moons, I used nail vinyl's by nailvinyls.com. The exact list of equipment used is:
Powder Perfect: Troubadour Collection
Bella Belle Nail Couture: A Pretty Pose
Glisten & Glow: HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store: Matte Top Coat
Nail Vinyl's: Half Moons

Not my favourite design I've done so but tomorrow is stripes and I love stripes so they shall be fun.

Polka Dots

Polka Dots

Polka Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment