Saturday 13 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 13 - Animal Print

Today, I'm giving animal print the bird. Not that type of bird. Just an epic amount of little tiny birdies painted on my nails to make a literal animal print. 

Bird Nail Art
Yeah, so animal print is generally seen as things like zebra print and leopard print, but I decided to take it in a different direction and make little tiny animals into an actual print. Yeah, I'm such a rebel.

This bird pattern was all freehanded, by myself, using a variety of nail art brushes and China Glaze polishes. To be exact, I used White on White, Surfing for Boys and Liquid Leather, all by China Glaze. I then topped my creation with HK Girl Top Coat, for that added shine!

And yep that's about it for my animal print. Flowers are the go for tomorrow so maybe I'll actually do something more floral and not out of left field :D

Bird Nail Art

Bird Nail Art

Bird Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment