Tuesday 2 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 2 - Orange

Second post of the day so I can catch up on the #31DC2014 challenge. The second prompt was orange nails and I was going to stick to something simple but ended up loving my accent nail of reverse stamped flowers and so did it on all my nails :D

reverse stamping nail art


I've never done reverse stamping before but actually found it surprisingly easy. The stamping plate I used is from the Born pretty Store and I used Black Satin by Ulta3 for the stamping. I filled in the design with Bright Me, Tahiti, Frog Prince and Honolulu all by Ulta3 and Orange Blossom by Bella Belle Nail Couture. The base is Lily White by Ulta3.

Definitely feeling really inspire for this 30 day challenge. I'm also going to be doing more reverse stamping soon because it's kind of awesome! Hope you love them too :D 


reverse stamping nail art

reverse stamping nail art

reverse stamping nail art
  
- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment