Monday 29 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork

Day 27 posted on Day 29...close enough for me. Due to the success of my last lot of intricate nails, I decided to attempt a second lot for the inspired by an artwork prompt. In my opinion, these are another success, just look a tiny bit messy because I didn't spend as much time on them.

Watercolour Nail Art
To find an artwork to inspire me, I just googled watercolour painting. After scrolling a bit I had a few selected until my friend Caroline helped me settle on this Koi design by Cerestine on Deviantart. Basically this is all acrylic paint, watered down, on a matte white background. I then topped everything with HK Girl Top Coat.

Can't really think of what else to say, apart from the fact I like these. I'll have to take them off though because I'm still catching up on these prompts. It shall be kind of nice when the month is over so I can actually keep nail polish on my fingers for more than a day or a few hours. 

Oh the inspiration picture for these is also posted below the rest of the pictures of my nails.

Watercolour Nail Art

Watercolour Nail Art

Watercolour Nail Art

http://cerestine.deviantart.com/art/Hand-Drawing-water-colour-156696951
http://cerestine.deviantart.com/art/Hand-Drawing-water-colour-156696951

No comments:

Post a Comment