Sunday 28 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

Ah my nails accidentally grew shorter! Or I may have had to cut them all off because I'm not so good at DIY involving sharp objects.. Anyway, I like short nails and so it's kind of whatever to me. On these new short nails I had to try to catch up on the 31 day challenge, so here is day 27 - Inspired by a Pattern.

Yellow and Grey Pattern Nail Art
I've put an image of the pattern that inspired these at the bottom of this post. It's a fabric pattern that I found on google. I chose this pattern because it was simple and I felt like something simple today. Basically I painted my nail white, used nail vinyl's to add the grey stripes, then a dotting tool for the yellow. Easy peasy.

As for the actual nail polishes used, they were:
China Glaze: Lemon Fizz and White on White 
Sinful Colors: Cool Grey
Straight Nail Vinyl's: nailvinyls.com

I'm probably going to be posting one more design tonight then desperately try to do some more tomorrow night so I can finish by the end of September. Wish me virtual luck :D

Yellow and Grey Pattern Nail Art

Yellow and Grey Pattern Nail Art

Yellow and Grey Pattern Nail Art

The inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment