Thursday 4 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 4 - Green

There are some amazing nail artist who I stalk religiously. Sometimes I get a little jealous of their amazing skills. Today's green nails for #31DC2014 are dedicated to the green-eyed monster I turn into when I see some truly amazing nail art.

Green-Eyed Monster Nail Art



How adorably evil is my little green-eyed monster? I love him, he is sooo cute and grumpy. My other fingers are also green eyes of jealously because I get so very envious of that amazing nail art. I got the tutorial for the eyeballs from one such amazing artist, chalkboard nails.

All the polishes I used are from ulta3 including:
Frog Prince
Lily White
Black Satin
On The Green
Tone it Up

These make me smile. I'm loving them so much! Tomorrow is blue so look forward to another blog post then :)

Green-Eyed Monster Nail Art

Green-Eyed Monster Nail Art

Green-Eyed Monster Nail Art

Green-Eyed Monster Nail Art

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment