Saturday 6 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 6 - Violet

Today's prompt called for violet nails. Violet to me means purple but according to this polish I found, this is the true colour of violet. I'm judging the polish as telling lies  because my hardcore googling indicates violet as a darker purple but we'll roll with it.

Glitter Placement Nails
The main polish in these nails is violet rumble by Ulta3. I've looked up swatches for this polish and it looks a lot more purple in those whereas my formulation is quite pink. Hmm, it will be a mystery for the ages.

The glitter is taken from Twinkle Toes, also by Ulta3, the silver polish is Your Majesty by Rimmel. I used nail vinyl's from nailvinyls.com and the bow is from the Born Pretty Store.

Tomorrow is asking for black and white nails so hopefully I'll think of something interesting!

Glitter Placement Nails

Glitter Placement Nails

Glitter Placement Nails




No comments:

Post a Comment