Sunday 7 September 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 7 - Black and White

Wow, I've managed to make it through a week of a challenge. That's pretty amazing but the prompts so far have been fairly easy. This week they get a little more complex so hopefully I can still keep up. 

Today, for day number 7, the prompt was black and white nails. I had grand plans to do a houndstooth pattern but it didn't work so ended up with some random glitter placement nails...again.



The background for these nails is China Glaze: White on White and the black and white glitter is from Ulta3: Stop the Press.

I maybe should have tried a bit harder to place the glitter in a pattern on my index and ring fingers but not every nail design I do can be perfect in my opinion. 

I think tomorrows prompt is metallic which will be a struggle but there shall be something posted tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment