Tuesday 30 September 2014

Shades of Phoenix - Wildfire - Swatch

Oh my god they're nails not based on a prompt. I've missed swatching and don't swatches just look totally adorable on my itty bitty baby fingers? Today's swatch is Wildfire by Shades of Phoenix.

Shades of Phoenix - Wildfire
Wildfire is a pretty pinkish, red jelly based polish with small blue glitter and larger red glitters throughout. Application was easy, with no fishing for glitter required. This polish was opaque in just two coats but I applied three in these swatches because it's easier to see on camera. It probably didn't require a top coat because it was fairly shiny on it's own, but I used one coat of HK girl top coat in these images.

I have pretty much no complaints about this polish. What I do have to complain about it that my nails are so short, it's incredibly difficult to clean up the excess glitter from my cuticles. I did fairly alight I think. Glitter is pretty but kind of annoying at the same time :P

Prompts will be back shortly!

Shades of Phoenix - Wildfire

Shades of Phoenix - Wildfire

Shades of Phoenix - Wildfire

No comments:

Post a Comment