Wednesday 1 October 2014

#31DC2014 - Finished at last!


So last night post brought an end to the 31 Day Challenge. Painting your nails every day for 31 days is no mean feat, so I'm pretty proud of myself for completing it. I also think I've improved my skills quite a bit by pushing through with this challenge. I might complete a 31 day challenge again, but probably not for a while, it's quite restrictive. 

Although there are a few lots of nails that I am pretty meh about, over all I think what I painted is pretty good. After the jump you can find a collage of all the nails I completed for the #31DC2014. 

If you click an image below, it will lead you back to the blog post for those nails (thanks to Chalkboard Nails for this idea!). Hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed painting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment