Monday 13 October 2014

Zombie Nail Art - Part 2 - Halloween Hand Art

Yesterday I posted part 1 of my Zombie Nail Art look, now it is time for part 2. Part 2 involved using face paint, fake blood and dirt to zombify my hands. My hopes being this is a way to show you how you can easily do a zombie look for Halloween.

Zombie Hands
Right, so this is pretty simple and just involved white, green, red and black face paint. Basically I painted my hands white, then added green face paint then blended it together with more white face paint. I then used red, black and white face paint to create a gashes on my hand. Then, with fake blood, I went crazy, making all the gashes bloody. I also added some brown nail polish and dirt from the backyard to make it look like I had just clawed my way out of the grave. For the full video tutorial just look here.

Because I had zombified just one hand, I decided I needed to do the whole, dead hand reaching from the earth look, so enjoy!

Zombie Hands

Zombie Hands

Zombie Hands

Zombie Hands


No comments:

Post a Comment