Wednesday 5 November 2014

80s wallpaper dotticure

Dots. Why are dots so difficult? Why aren’t the dots the same size even though I’m using the same tool? Clearly it’s a skill I need to work on but here is my hopeless attempt at a dotticure.

dotticure

I had no real plan when creating these nails, I just knew I wanted polkadots. However when my polkadots turned into random splodges I decided to hide my mistakes by adding different red and pinks over the top. It almost turned out looking like some kind of 80s wall paper. However these did not live past my back door because I kind of hated them :P

Anyway, nail polish wise I used:
China Glaze – Liquid Leather, White on White, In a Lily Bit, Sun of a Peach, Flip Flop Fantasy, Surfin’ for Boys and Purr-fect Plum

I also used a dotting tool from the born pretty store which really should give even dots but screwed if I know how to actually use it.

Anyway I am not discriminatory and will post nails I dislike so here they are. Enjoy I guess.

dotticure

dotticure

dotticure

No comments:

Post a Comment