Thursday 13 November 2014

Blue Floating Manicure (Inspired by NailScope)

The other day I saw this beautiful nail art by NailScope. She had the concept of a floating manicure, where most of the nail is bare with a pop of nail polish in random geometric patterns. Nailscope's version was classy an matte, but I decided to go for something a little different and used a blue palette.

Floating Nail Art



Although I like NailScope's original concept better, I like how these turned out. The colours I use are also quite pretty. Speaking of the colours I used, they were:
Bella Belle Nail Couture: Sea Maiden, Snow and Milky Way
Glisten and Glow: HK Girl Top coat.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. There is a tutorial for this all in Nailscopes original blog post posted on So Nailicious blog (which isn't confusing in the slightest :P). Enjoy!

Floating Nail Art

Floating Nail Art

Floating Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment