Sunday 2 November 2014

Purple and Blue Leopard Print

Going through my nail art the other day, I realised I haven't done leopard print nails yet. Leopard print nails are super simple to do, so I decided to pull out some of my untried nail polishes and have a play.


I love how these turned out. Unfortunately they didn't last too long because nail polish keep popping off my fingers (like in one bit. I could basically use them as nail decals). I have no idea why it does this but it's mighty frustrating. It has nothing to do with the nail polish or base coat I use and I reckon it has everything to do with my nails...something I can't change ergh.

Anyway, I used:
- Picture Polish - Wisteria, Sky
- Gracefull Polish - Violet
- Ulta3 - Black Satin
- Glisten and Glow - HK girl top coat.

I like these even though they didn't last. Hope you do too!



No comments:

Post a Comment