Friday 19 December 2014

Christmas Sweater Nail Art

I want an ugly Christmas jumper especially after seeing a lot of cool Christmas sweater nail art on instagram! Unfortunately Christmas in Australia is a tad too hot to be wearing jumpers so I won't have a chance to wear one this year. Anyway, here is my version of Christmas sweater nail art.

Christmas Sweater

These are inspired by a Christmas jumper I found in google images with my own added twist. Unfortunately I can't find the original picture again but use your imagination.

To get the details perfect I used acrylic paint and a tiny brush. I also used:
China Glaze - White on White
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Surface Matte Oil

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I'm so excited :D

Christmas Sweater

Christmas Sweater

Christmas Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment