Sunday 7 December 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas Nail Art

This time last year I was on an amazing adventure exploring the wonders of Europe (check out my friends blog for awesome pictures). I was lucky enough to spend Christmas with some of my awesome friends in Italy as part of this trip. However, unfortunately for me, fortunate for those people who don't like snow, my Christmas failed to be white. In fact the weather was surprisingly mild, barely raining for the entire time we were overseas. I mean, it was nothing compared to an Aussie sizzler Christmas, but it wasn't the quintessential  European white Christmas I was expecting. In dedication to one day hopefully getting snow on Christmas, here is my I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas nail art.

Snow Nail art
These are so pretty and delicate, I'm really happy with how they turned out. However it was quite difficult to get the snow flakes looking snow flakeish...because I was just making up how I imagine a snowflake would look. Anyway, they don't really represent an Australian Christmas but I definitely think they're a little Christmas-y.

In terms of nail polishes, I used:
Gracefull Nail Polish - Lady of the Wood
Arcane Lacquer - Souvenirs & Secrets (placed gold glitter)
Ulta3 - Melted Marshmallow, Gold Rush Fever
China Glaze - White on White
HK Girl - Top Coat

Hope your all as pumped for chrismas as I am! Oh and just a note, the brown stuff on my hands is henna I got done on my holiday in Queensland!

Snow Nail art

Snow Nail art

Snow Nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment