Wednesday 14 January 2015

Electric Feel Swirl Marble

Well I already had Electric Feel on my nails after swatching it and after a day of wear, I needed some way to freshen it up. So I added some clear and dark green swirly watermarble and ta da!

Ok, I've totally done better watermarbling than this before but whatever. I wasn't particularly keen on this version of marbling, the first nail I did was perfect then it all went down from there. However it is my policy to always post what I create, so here you go.

Polishes used were -

Enchanted Polish - Electric Feel
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Top Coat (clear in the water marble)
Ulta3 - Lucky Bamboo
Glisten and Glow - HK girl top coat

Basically these didn't last much longer than taking pictures because I wasn't feeling them but hopefully you like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment