Wednesday 21 January 2015

Pastel Gradient with Gold Leaf

I'm not going to even bother doing a big description for these nails. All I'm going to say is that I was vaguely inspired by ladycrappo on instagram but with my own twist...the twist being gold leaf because hell yeah gold leaf!

Gold Leaf Nail Art


I was totally in love with these! I wore them for three days straight (some kind of new record for me). The pastel goodness of the gradient paired with the gold leaf and a matte top coat just gave the perfect amount of class and edgy coolness. The gold leaf was a bit annoying to work with but the outcome was well worth it.


Polishes used are all by Bella Belle Nail Couture including:
Mint Leaf, Lagoon, Deep Dev-ocean, Smell the Roses, Orange Blossom, Snow, Flirtini, Sunrise, Sand, Lavender Fields, Sunset, Bluebell, Fast Dry Top Coat, Matte Top Coat, Base Coat

Hmm yeah! So proud of myself. Pat yourself on the back Melissa!

Gold Leaf Nail Art

Gold Leaf Nail Art

Gold Leaf Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment