Monday 9 February 2015

Delicate French Tips

In continuation of my stamping practice, I decided to pull out my white Celestial Cosmetics stamping polish and create a delicate design for Valentines Day. To do this I used a lace stamping pattern, added some freehand french tips and finally the freehand hearts and dots. In my opinion these are a very non obtrusive form of nail art and would be perfect as simple bridal nails. 

French Tip Nail Art


My only wish for this nail art is that the hearts would have actually been in the centre of each nail. I probably should have looked a bit closer before drawing them on. What I do love is that the polish I used for the hearts is holographic, with give and awesome sparkle to what otherwise could be a quite bland design.

Not many polishes were needed for this look, and it's didn't take too long either. I used:

Celestial Cosmetics - Nebula and Snow (stamping polish)
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Stamping Plate item #17262
Drama Queen Nails - Squishy Stamper (Literally a life safer for me when it comes to stamping. Will do a review on it soon!)

I'm going pretty well this week, two designs in just two days. I'll have another design up hopefully tomorrow (inspired by some of Mum's handy work), so let's see if I can do 5 days of Nail art (doubtful but here's hoping).

French Tip Nail Art

French Tip Nail Art

French Tip Nail Art


No comments:

Post a Comment