Sunday 8 February 2015

Mosaic Hearts

Ok, so it was my aim to keep up a theme of pink and red polishes until Feb 14th. Today's nail art fails that completely. However it does still keep in the theme of Valentine's Day with a funky heart, so I think it's forgivable. So introducing my Valentine's Day mosaic hearts.

Mosaic Heart Nail Art

I absolutely love the pastel colours in this nail art! If I had to choose between pastels and true colours, pastels would win every time. The only think that annoys me about this mosaic nail art is the border on my pinky nail. I ruined two stripping brushes so I had to do the pinky with a cut down brush which wasn't cooperating. I have to go and buy new brushes now because this is about the 5th I've destroyed this week.

All the polishes I used are by China Glaze, apart from the top and base coat. They are:

China Glaze - White on White, Liquid Leather, Lemon Fizz, At Vase Value, In a Lily Bit, Flip Flop Fantasy, Def Defying
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Base Coat
Born Pretty Store - Stripping Tape

I've also been trying out a new method of photo taking (which includes stealing my Mum's fancy camera). Not going to lie, it's making picture taking 100% cooler, however I'm not giving up my light box just yet. This is just good for a change!

Mosaic Heart Nail Art

Mosaic Heart Nail Art

Mosaic Heart Nail Art

Mosaic Heart Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment