Thursday 19 March 2015

I'm a gradient fan!

I brought new sponges the other day to do some more gradients but for whatever reason, I've lost the skill. Anyway, there are other methods of doing a gradient, I've just never tried them before. So because a sponge wasn't working for me, I pulled out my fan brush and came up with this!

Gradient Nail Art


These are amazing for me. They were super simple to do and look pretty and girly. I especially like the subtle glitter on top. I think it's very similar to the popular China Glaze - Fairy Dust except it from my favourite brand Bella Belle Nail Couture and therefore supporting local and handmade products.

Products used are:
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Snow, Smell the Roses, Lavender Fields, Diamonds and I Like it on Top
Graftobian - Liquid Latex (why there are a few blue particles here and there)

Oh also, I took these photo's lateish at night because I'm too lazy to actually organise myself to take pictures earlier. So that's why there's some variations in skin tones and stuff. Oh and why there is fluff everywhere, because no one has time to get rid of that stuff ;P

Gradient Nail Art

Gradient Nail Art

Gradient Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment