Friday 6 March 2015

Isosceles Triangles!

This nail art is deceptively simple looking, but I actually spent most my day doing them. I blame the cold weather and my impatience for this, but in the end, they turned out awesome! I am loving these triangle studs and marked triangles. Triangles are definitely a new favourite thing for me, they kind of look like arrows pointing in the direction my nails need to grow haha.

Picture Polish Mallard


To be precise, the triangles in this nail art are actually isosceles triangles. Isosceles triangles are those with two equal sides and therefore two equal angles. And because we're here for nail art and not a maths lesson, that's all I'll say about that topic. To make these isosceles triangles though, I used straight nail vinyls and added the gold hollow triangles after because I felt they completed the look.

What I used to do this art is listed below:
Picture Polish - Mallard, Camo
nailvinyls.com - Straight Nail Vinyls
The Sparkly Shop - Hollow metal triangle stud things
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat

I'm loving these a lot. Hope you do too!!!

Picture Polish Mallard

Picture Polish Mallard

Picture Polish Mallard

Picture Polish Mallard

No comments:

Post a Comment