Monday 23 March 2015

Nice Nautical Nails

I finally did something freehand that look's exactly like I imagined it would (well on the left hand anyways). I mean, check out that anchor. It looks like it could be a decal. My happy face is so very happy right now! Does your face match mine? :D

Nautical Nail Art


So I had planned on using water decals for the anchor in this look but they were kind of tiny. So I decided to freehand and it wasn't as much of a struggle as I thought it would be. The only thing I would have liked better is if I could have added another row of studs. Unfortunately my nails are round and not square and it wasn't going to look good with another row. That's a very minor complaint though, so overall these are awesomesauce. Perfect for any classy pirate.

For this look I used:
Picture Polish - Black, White and Metallic Mush
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Studs

Argh me hearties! Enjoy!

Nautical Nail Art

Nautical Nail Art

Nautical Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment