Monday 2 March 2015

Sparkly Chevron

This design was not what I had intended. I wanted something cute and delicate to go with the nail shield on my ring finger, but nope, that didn't happen. Instead I kind of ended up with edgy party nails that I'm not sure are working for me. Sure, I like the chevron, but with the nail shield I think it's a tad over the top. But you can decide for yourself.



I'm still trying to determine how I can improve these. I think just throwing the charm away might be a good start. I like it but it's kind of awkward looking actually on the nail. Like it kind of dwarfs my hand haha. But those chevrons are on point! (ignoring the random hair everywhere...I did these a while ago and wasn't too bothered about the clean up side of things).

Everything that I used:
Bella Belle Nail Couture - Jet, Dust Trail
nailvinyls.com - large chevron vinyls
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Nail Shield

And yep, I think that's all I have to say on that particular topic. The nails I'll be posting from here on (for a while) are all nub nail arts, so have fun with that :P



No comments:

Post a Comment