Wednesday 25 March 2015

Stamping in the forest

These nails are what happens when you want to paint your nails but then get lazy part way through. You can tell I got lazy half way through as I haven't bothered much with clean up and my stamping efforts are pretty lackluster.



So basically I started these with the plan of needing more green nails in my life. After painting my nail green I lost all enthusiasm for actually doing my nails. I wanted to do something more than just green though, so I decided to chuck some stamping on top. Not that I bothered to wait for my nails to dry or put liquid latex on to stop the glitter finger problem. So I ended up with glitter herpes fingers and smooshed green polish, which by this time I was way too lazy to fix. So I did minimal clean up, added a top coat, took a picture and took them off haha.

Anyway, what I used is:
Celestial Cosmetics - Liquid Lawn, Jet and Argent
Glisten and Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Born Pretty Store - Stamping Plate

They're still alright all things considering, but maybe next time I'll put more enthusiasm in what I'm working on and it'll turn out better!




No comments:

Post a Comment